Prince Harry & Ellie Goulding pose together backstage at the Invictus Game.
They make a very cute couple, i must say.
Rule 1: Always post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked, then write 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 people then link them in the post.
Rule 4: Tell them you tagged them.
1. Do you sleep with one or two pillows?
With four pillows
2. What’s the wildest thing you’ve ever done?
Gaan kamperen, ik ben echt geen natuurpersoon.
3. Have you ever had something happen to you that you thought was bad but it turned out to be for the best?
Toen ik 17 was heb ik een studierichting gekozen die te moeilijk was. Ik was er ook niet gelukkig. Ik ben dan veranderd en dat was eerst moeilijk maar was één van de beste beslissingen dat ik ooit gemaakt heb.
4. Best compliment you have received?
Dat ik een mooi figuur heb.
5. What’s your perfect pizza?
6. Do you believe in fate of destiny?
7. If you could be any age for a week, what age would that be?
8. If you had to be trapped in a TV-show for a month, which would you choose?
9. What did you learn recently that changed the way live?
Het leven is kort, maak van elke situatie het beste.
10. What will you never do?
Een hond kopen
11. What would you name the autobiography of your life?
Aww yay! Congrats!!
It has been confirmed that Kate Middleton and her husband, Prince William are expecting their second child together.
"Their Royal Highnesses The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are very pleased to announce that The Duchess of Cambridge is expecting their second child.
"In 1999, I guest starred on Friends. And I panicked. I couldn’t remember my lines and the writers were yelling things at me, and I just stood there, completely frozen. But Jennifer Aniston was there and she was playing my sister and she came and pulled me to the side and she said, ‘Hey, are you okay? You’re kind of freaking out a little bit.’ And I said, ‘No, no. I’m not okay. No.’ And she said, ‘Okay, hey, here… I’m gonna do a little trick.’ And she said, ‘You’re just gonna make a mistake in the next take. Make a mistake and you’re just gonna flub your line or whatever and the audience is gonna love it.’ And I said, ‘Really?’ And she goes, ‘Yeah, because – don’t try to be perfect. Just be yourself.’ So the next time I went out there, I couldn’t remember my lines anyway, so I flubbed my line and I stopped and I let the audience just enjoy my mistakes and my failability. And she was totally right, they did love it, and I immediately felt comfortable. When I was thinking about Jen and what I wanted to say about Jen, that is the story that sort of captured Jen the best for me. That’s who she is.” – Reese Witherspoon