LOOK AT ALL THESE ATTRACTIVE PEOPLE TOGETHER
How to feel better about yourself:
1. Sleep without underwear every once and a while, it’s good for you. Maybe even try sleeping naked.
2. Take long baths with tea, ice cream, or whatever you please. Throw in bubbles if that’s your style.
3. Look at yourself like you look at your best friend. Find the freckles you love, what your eyes look best with, what hairstyle compliments your smile.
4. When you look at your naked body in the mirror, only think good things. Say compliments to yourself aloud. Watch yourself smile, and encourage yourself.
5. Take yourself out on a date. Treat yourself to the things you love. You’re alone yes, but there is nothing wrong with that. Remember all the times you were smothered by people and talking crowds, and you only wanted to be alone with yourself.
6. Write yourself a love note. Tell yourself your favorite things about you, and tell yourself all the things you want to become. Tell yourself you’ll love you forever.
7. Take pictures of yourself. Selfies are magnificent! Take 500! Take them everywhere! Find the good lighting! Pick your favorite one and realize what a wonderful work of art you are.
8. Acknowledge your accomplishments, all of them. Got out of bed? It’s hard sometimes and it’s been hard before, so honestly great job. Drink lots of water, and at the end of the day congratulate yourself for staying hydrated. Let yourself know when you are proud, and soak up the feeling of “well done”.
- Artichoke Hearts
- Bell Peppers
- Bok Choy
- Brussels Sprouts
- Butternut Squash
- Corn on the Cob
- Hot Peppers
- Iceberg Lettuce
- Parsley and Other Herbs
- Sweet Potatoes
To be continued!
this is awesome!
When I studied at Oxford, I had a bit of a breakdown, which, fortunately, turned into a breakthrough. A term is only eight weeks, and they’d do things like give you Ulysses, and give you a week to read it, digest it and write a paper on it. I remember a few weeks in I was frustrated and I hated it so much. I thought, ‘There’s no way I can do this, I cannot complete the task.’ I complained to a teacher and they told me that I had to accept failure as a starting point, and then I had to do my best from there. That was hard for me to get my head around. I like to start at the top, tick all the boxes, do extra work, do more than is asked from me. So, start at the bottom? Just to survive? That was tough.
Model Miranda Kerr spotted with her son in New York being all cute.. awww!
The truth is that I’m genuinely a shy, socially awkward, introverted person. At a big party, I’m like Bambie in the headlights. It’s too much stimulation for me, which is why I end up going to the bathroom! I need time outs! I get anxious. I’m terrible at small talk and I have a ridiculously short attention span.
—Emma Watson (via watsonlove)